AffinEco is the first in the region to be certified to the ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS) and CIMS-Green Building (CIMS-GB). The CIMS certification independently verifies our adherence to rigorous standards that reduce your costs and boost our efficiency. The CIMS-GB certification independently validates our commitment to green and sustainable services and enables us to help you achieve points for LEED.
- CIMS certification identifies us as a quality, customer-focused, professional organization that should be the first considered for service.
- CIMS helps our customers to distinguish between those companies that are truly professional and capable of getting the job done and those who are just talk.
- CIMS offers assurance that our management systems and processes have been assessed by an independent third party and are in compliance with the industry’s preeminent standard and best-practices.
- CIMS enables us to cut costs associated with poor efficiency and service and allows us to pass along service improvements and savings to our customers.
- CIMS-GB certification illustrates our commitment to providing green and sustainable cleaning service.
- CIMS-GB enables us to assist customers in achieving points for the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance (LEED-EBOM) Green Building Rating System.
To learn more about the ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard, visit www.issa.com
"When we're hiring a cleaning company, we are dedicated to go out and look at as many companies as possible. If we look at 100 and 95 of them are not CIMS-certified, that's 95 bidders I can cross off my list before I go any further." - Senior Master Sgt. Mark Gyure Andrews Air Force Base