AffinEco, LLC has been trusted by our clients and customers since it was founded in 1966 when our two Managing Partners were both very young. A few short years later, in elementary school, they both were exposed to the business by their fathers and learned from the ground up all that would be needed to be successful.
Who could have anticipated that as adults with similar backgrounds they would cross paths and team up to take AffinEco to the next level? More than 4 decades later AffinEco has become one of the fastest growing Janitorial and Building Services companies in America and for two years was recognized on the INC. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies of any kind in the country. AffinEco strives every day to be a leader in our industry by finding innovative solutions for our customers, embracing new technologies and by investing in and supporting our employees. Our commitment to integrity, open communication and doing right by our customers is fundamental to our culture and by extension to our success. We believe that our core strength is our ability to consistently satisfy and meet or exceed the expectations of our customers.
BSCAI – The Building Service Contractors Association International is a resource providing educational programs, individual certifications, publications, seminars, industry data and research and networking opportunities, all developed specifically for leaders in the building service contracting industry.
- Michael Diamond is immediate past president of BSCAI.
- He is currently the government affairs chair.
- We currently have more than two dozen team members who have earned Certified Site Supervisor training with BSCAI.
- Several members of our leadership team have earned the designation Certified Business Service Executive, including company managing partners Paul and Michael.
BOMA – We are proud members of the Building Owners and Managers Association in all our local markets. We also support the education and events efforts of BOMA’s industry groups across the country.
- Michael Diamond is active on the board of BOMA Southern CT
IFMA – AffinEco is a proud member of IFMA, the world’s largest and most recognized international association for facility management professionals.
- Michael Diamond is a past president of IFMA CT
ISSA CIMS – The Building Service Contractors Association International is a resource providing educational programs, individual certifications, publications, seminars, industry data and research and networking opportunities, all developed specifically for leaders in the building service contracting industry.
- AffinEco is certified with honors to the ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard Green Building Criteria and has successfully demonstrated a commitment to the delivery of environmentally preferable services designed to meet customer needs and expectations, as well as the ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard
GBAC – The Global Biorisk Advisory Council is a division of ISSA, the leading trade association for the cleaning industry worldwide.
- More than two dozen team members earned the GBAC-Trained Technician certification with an emphasis on COVID-19. Our goal was to arm our field managers with the latest information in the battle against COVID-19.
We were the first company in Connecticut to be CIMS-GB certified, earning the designation Cleaning Industry Management Standard – Green Building Certified (CIMS – GB), awarded through ISSA, the world’s largest cleaning industry association.
Michael Diamond, CBSE
Michael grew up in the cleaning industry. Having worked in every aspect of the business, he has developed the skills needed to grow the family business into an industry leader. He draws on these many years of experience to provide AffinEco customers the exceptional service and attention they have come to expect.
Paul Senecal, CBSE
Paul started in the industry at age 10 with his Father totaling 47 years of experience. This combined with a significant Facilities Management & Operations background makes him uniquely qualified to anticipate customer needs and exceed expectations.
chief operations officer
Aramis’ 30 years of Operations experience and success serves him well when managing a team of over 2000+ customer service focused employees.
Chief Financial officer
Gabor, with over 25 years of accounting and finance experience, oversees all financial matters for the firm and has been since 2007.